- CubeSat 101: Basic Concepts and Processes for First-Time CubeSat Developers by NASA
- CubeSat Missions by NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- What are satellites used for? by Union of Concerned Scientists
- Towards the Thousandth CubeSat: a Statistical Overview by T. Villela et al.
- A Survey and Assessment of the Capabilities of CubeSats for Earth Observation by D. Selva and D. Krejci
- Improving Mission Success of CubeSats by C. Venturini et al.
Interested in discussing these readings? Share your thoughts on the PLIX Discussion Forum!
The Public Library Innovation Exchange (PLIX) is a project of the MIT Media Lab Digital Learning & Collaboration Studio. Except where otherwise noted, all materials on this site are licensed under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license. Accessibility.