Chibitronics circuit stickers are easy-to-use, peel-and-stick electronic modules for building circuits on paper. They are a friendly introduction to electronics, allowing young people to learn circuits and programming while they create beautiful interactive works of art!
Try our paper circuits facilitation kit, designed to make it easy for new facilitators to get started with this activity!
Have you implemented a Chibitronics activity? Have feedback to share? Questions about how to get started? Get in touch!
Chibitronics at a Glance
- Age range: 8 and older
- Group size: Variable, limited only by amount of supplies and number of facilitators
- Facilitators: 0 or more
- Facilitator skills: Arts and crafts, basic familiarity with circuitry concepts
- Activity type: Activities range from single-user guided activities to workshops/classroom lesson plans designed for groups of children
- Session length: Varies, from short (~30 minute) single activities to 90 minutes workshops
- Cost: Varies, Circuit Sticker packs and kits range from $30 for a starter kit to $110 (for a classroom pack that includes materials for 30 kids); Books and templates are free to download!
- Supplies: Arts and craft supplies, Circuit Stickers, coin batteries; some activities require additional supplies