Chibitronics circuit stickers are easy-to-use, peel-and-stick electronic modules for building circuits on paper. They are a friendly introduction to electronics, allowing young people to learn circuits and programming while they create beautiful interactive works of art!
Have you implemented a Chibitronics activity? Have feedback to share? Questions about how to get started? Get in touch!
Chibitronics at a Glance
- Age range: 8 and older
- Group size: Variable, limited only by amount of supplies and number of facilitators
- Facilitators: 0 or more
- Facilitator skills: Arts and crafts, basic familiarity with circuitry concepts
- Activity type: Activities range from single-user guided activities to workshops/classroom lesson plans designed for groups of children
- Session length: Varies, from short (~30 minute) single activities to 90 minutes workshops
- Cost: Varies, Circuit Sticker packs and kits range from $30 for a starter kit to $110 (for a classroom pack that includes materials for 30 kids); Books and templates are free to download!
- Supplies: Arts and craft supplies, Circuit Stickers, coin batteries; some activities require additional supplies