Here's how you can connect your device to Scratch:
- Get your micro:bit ready — add batteries to the battery pack, and then follow the instructions on this page. It’s a 3-step process:
- Install and run Scratch Link on your computer
- Install Scratch micro:bit HEX
- Connect micro:bit to Scratch
2. Log into your account (or create an account if you're a first-timer!) at https://scratch.mit.edu, and open up a new project page.
3. Make sure you have the micro:bit blocks in your blocklist, which will appear just below the pink ⬤ “My Blocks" header. Look for an icon that looks like this:
4. Once you see that icon, you are all set!
The Public Library Innovation Exchange (PLIX) is a project of the MIT Media Lab Digital Learning & Collaboration Studio. Except where otherwise noted, all materials on this site are licensed under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license. Accessibility.